Every individual aims to achieve that glamorous look from head to foot. So what can you do when someone mistakes your hair for a rag and your flat iron feels to give no salvation? Can something be done to attain that desirable porcelain complexity?
To help you with your quest, a wide selection of hair, nail, and facial care can be found at different spas. Spas that offer quite an interesting choice of manicures, pedicures and facials have prices that range from $ 30 – $ 97. However, small spa establishments offer the same services at much, much lower prices.
Services that are offered include:
1) Pedicure (priced around $ 60) relaxes tired legs and feet and leaves toenails in top shape. Pedicures can also help prevent nail diseases and nail disorders. Dead skin cells at the bottom of your feet are removed usually by rubbing a pumice stone. After cleaning, if you prefer, you can have your nails beautified with a nail polish of your choice. Most spas offer a wide selection of nail lacquers to suit your liking.
2) Manicure (priced around $ 50). A manicure treatment can be just for the hands or nails, or can be for both. Hand skin can be softened through exfoliating dead skin cells. The nails are filed to a preferred length and polished. Fingernails can be painted with a favored color. Some salons may offer services that include attaching artificial nails, painting of pictures or designs on the nails, applying small decals or imitation jewels for an added fee.
3) Haircut and Styling (priced around $ 40) creates the look you desire. Want to look grungy or sophisticated? A hair cut could do the trick. Get that cute bob cut, or that afro look. Find a look that defines your personality. It depends on your preference, just make sure to clarify the details with your hair stylist to prevent undesired do's.
4) Hair Perm (priced around $ 95). Tired of your dull and lifelessly limp hair? Get more dynamic with a curly do. Get loose with those sexy waves or go for coveted corkscrew curls.
5) Hair coloring (priced around $ 40) for a new look and a new you. Find a color that suits your eyes and attract that cute next door guy. Stop the process of aging and bringing back the vibrant colors of youth or get highlights for that sun-kissed look.
6) Waxing and Hair Removal.
Get rid of that unwanted hair through hair removal. It's about time you free yourself from that unibrow. Raise your hands without fear of bushy outgrowths or wear that stunning bikini with the confidence of perfectly waxed legs. Prices depend on the part of the body involved. Eyebrow and underarm hair removal are priced at $ 15, hair removal on both legs at $ 80 and Brazilian waxing is at $ 75.
Great skin is intertwined with good health and youth. Stress may really harm your skin and remove that youthful glow. Bring back that glow or maintain that charm with facials that revitalize and leave skin looking healthy. Facials are usually priced at $ 50.